Monday, September 5, 2022

OMFG It’s Too Hot!

 It’s almost 8pm and still 105 outside.  The house is too hot for me.  It’s been a very, very bad day.

I do not think I’ll be able to sleep.  I have a wet towel on my head, which has yet to stop hurting today.  I have an ice bag, too, which I switch with the towel.

Overnight low is 80.  The house is not going to cool off.  My bedroom gets minimal AC, and one wall is adjacent to the garage, which is probably around 120 degrees.

This is gonna be bad.

Tomorrow is supposed to reach 115.  That’s the hottest I’ll have ever been in, and in this house, it may kill me.  I feel very I’ll already and have not slept in days.  This migraine is overwhelming.  It almost feels like the Shingles Vaccine is still kicking my ass.

I’ve been incapable of caring for myself today.  If tomorrow is worse, as expected, I’m in trouble.

This house may kill me after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment