Saturday, September 10, 2022

Bad Night Not Done - I WANT TO MOVE ON

 Oh. This is not fun.

Again, it ain’t that Shingles Vaccine, but this is pretty bad.

I am wondering if I’m going to have withdrawal from a single dose.  Honestly, I don’t think it is a “withdrawal” issue, so much as this medication so alters you, taking it away alters you again.

The dizziness and movement issues are kinda concerning with limbs that disable from gravity alone.  A weird thing, my face was covered in sweat when I woke up.  My face?  My cheeks were sweating?  WTF, right?

I can understand my doctor seeing a pill advertised as helping pain and depression and pushing it on me, but FUCK!

Enough of that … I need to endure whatever this thing has in store for me for however long it continues to last.  Then, prepare for whatever spaghetti gets thrown at the wall next.

I was in a pretty good place, pretty positive, preparing myself for this med, and I can embrace that even though the med failed.  

Alright, this is getting difficult … wow, how is this drug okay?

Almost made it through the post without tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment