Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Long Day Coming

 I got a short swim in at 5am.

Then, I went to the lab for a blood draw and urine test.  I am phobic of needles and blood draws.  I’m cringing up writing about it.  I think it may be related to my arm being out of whack.  I still cannot straighten it out.  The tendons seem wrong and there is swelling.  The shoulder is out of place as well.

I’m in a decent amount of pain. 

And the house stinks, though not as bad as the last time, when Nymeria ate part of a skunk.  It’s burning my eyes still, and my nose is clogging up.  The albuterol from earlier is still working, at least.  I am not wheezing.

It’s already 90 degrees out.  I had thoughts of going back to the pool to try to relax this arm and my neck and head (so tense still!), but I don’t want to risk getting too hot.  Plus, I did just leak four veils of blood.  Probably not the best time for a still ill feeling idiot to go swim.

But oh, today will be a long one.  

Instead of the wife and daughter getting home around 5-6, they won’t be home until after midnight.  There is a film premiere of My So Called High School Rank, about Ranked! A Musical, and they won’t be home until 1-2am, most likely.

Not the best of days to be friendless and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment