Sunday, September 29, 2019

Jammin’

What happens in a chrysalis hurts.

* * * * *

Changes have been significant, and I finally had to retire my Quicksilver board short swimsuit, the third I have used in the last decade or so of swimming.  I bought all three at the same time.  It was a sad day.

But moving on, I bought a Speedo Jammer.  I figured, “why not?”  The waist will be a new sensation, much better than the board shorts, once they got loose, dragging on the hips, and the compression could be interesting.

I’m two days into using them, and I have to wonder.  Was I destined to make this change when I made this change?  I mean, I had just began being able to use certain muscles in my hips which seem to be greatly helped with the compression on the legs.

I can’t do the changes justice, but sadly, the realization I have had is that I have a ways to go still.  My hips are a mess, maybe worse than the shoulders, though I do still believe they reflect each other.

I even have a fear I may get taller again if I get them fixed.  No, WHEN I get them fixed.

But wow, this hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment