Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hip Hip, Hoo... Yeah, I Got No Idea

This will be short.

I MAY have accessed my hips.  By this, I mean I know my waist has been tangled with my hips such that I never really bend a leg only at the hip, and I may have finally reached it.  It will undoubtedly need work, but what I manage to do once...

This was another product of the relentless, ridiculous, stupifying, insane, and generally hard to believe 30 minute+ sessions of kicking dolphin kick, which has done much with my core.

On that, I have near abandoned accessing my pectorals from my arms, realizing I can do it now from my abs.  It has been HUGE and was first done yesterday.  Rib cage needs to rise and let shoulder go slightly back, only without inhaling.  No expansion or it fails.

Okay.  Tired.  Only two weeks left of full summer hours, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment