Wednesday, June 27, 2018

So ... Much ... Happened ...

I’ll try some headers first, then go back to fill in if I can, just because I know I am already losing memories because so much happened.

I am the dragon

Prep for the ride to the pool lead to a new meditation technique.  I played with a new found feeling/muscle control in my back/shoulder blades allows my arms to feel like dragon wings. Imagine your shoulders as those high first joints you see (usually pointy) after the first segment of wing extending from the body, making the real point of control leaving the body somewhere under your shoulder blades. I’ve had a few releases because of the focus change alone, just while trying to get ready to leave, lol.

Sometimes, the focus sets in each joint and it really feels “wing-like.”  Then, with angles set between segments of hand/arm/shoulder/back, things can adjust.  Hard to explain, but it seems related to reverse riding a wave, only around joints, done the opposite of muscle memory.

Wings led to shoulder and back adjustments

Felt like a crank twisting in reverse, or something similar.  It really was altering a ton, Deep in the armpit or each arm sometimes.  It also changed the angle of my rib cage, or allowed it, swallowing the front top with breasts, maybe, lol.  Can’t remember anymore how it exactly happened.

But it led to ...

Waisting my butt?

Hard to remember how I got there, but I basically tried to move the physical sensation of motion my butt does when kicking (breaststroke kick and flutter, 2 separate sensations) up my back a bit, I’d say about at waist level.  It was really just a meditation similar to the dragon wings, as if adding another joint to “leg wings” the way I did with my shoulder blades.

It was difficult to maintain.  A lot of muscle memory to overcome.  I felt some changes, no doubt, but they were most likely just precursors to the big shift adjustment that happened when I got home.

Home, huge change in right abdomen

In my waist and right leg, it seemed to extend by unwrapping, what I thought I had been doing on the left hip (which I now suspect was more subluxation than adjustment).  The right leg seemed to extend, and allowed a section of lower back on the right side to lengthen a bit, possibly closer to matching the left leg I hope I wrote about earlier (which was giving trouble and leading to those groin pull problems).

Okay.  So, when this happened, I bent over and tried to “even out” while slowly rising at the legs/hips, not using the waist.  As I got to my back, a whole lot happened that I can’t come close to explaining right, but the chest adjusted in relation to a section of spine behind the chest which had been a pivot point lately when arching backwards, AND I HAD AN ENERGY BURST SIMILAR TO, BUT NOT AS INTENSE, AS PREVIOUS ONES, WHICH I HAVE NOT HAD IN YEARS.

[Reminder - the energy rush feels tremendously similar when a kinked garden hose is unkinked, and the extra water pressure causes a stream with considerably more force than the normal water flow.]

It was centered around the upset torso and flowed through my head.  It was quite a rush, pretty overwhelming, in truth.  I’m betting this means I am doing something right.  At least, I sure hope so, lol.

EDIT - I forgot the most important aspect, though, maybe not, if I forgot others, too, lol.

The change in the right waist, let’s label it, preceded a natural uncoiling in the left hip as well, which I am 97% certain was a reversal of the painful puberty/growth adjustment that I have written of in the past that happened once in a while when I entered the driver side (left) front seat of a car.  Somehow, likely from the torque in the right side of my body, crouching and pushing into the seat of the car caused extreme torque on that left leg.  This is one of the most promising aspects I had had in many years if I am correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment