Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Hate Winter

Still alive.  Still making progress.  Still suffering.

The spa broke over a week ago.  That was bad.

This week has been more difficult than I feared, far more difficult.


*     *     *     *     *

And yet, the progress is significant.

I can almost articulate it, but not quite.  I can contort in such a way as to momentarily use a muscle in my right shoulder.  It requires intense focus on multiple body parts.  Such fun.

I'm hopeful that I will be able to perform the traditional shoulder rehab exercises in the not-too-distant future.  Well, . . . , I'm hopeful I can do them with minimal contorting necessary to use (and thereby strengthen) the correct muscles.

*     *     *     *     *

Otherwise, it is pain and wasting time playing Skyrim, interspersed with moments of parenting and the occasional trip outside the house.

I need an end to this cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment