Thursday, August 1, 2013

Coming to a Head?

I am feeling ill.

The right side of my head, again, is swollen.  Small miracle, it is now below the ear canal.  So while I have some ear discomfort, ther agony of a severe ear infection is not present.

That said, I was crazy dizzy two days ago, and currently feel pretty awful.

I can't rightly describe how I feel right now.  I've never felt this way before.  I don't like it, and I am not very functional.

*     *     *     *     *

I have a theory, surprise.

The kink involving my right shoulder and neck, I hope, is coming to a turning point.

As usual, the progress has been very noticeable, subjectively as well as objectively.  The sensations have felt very much like the knot is getting smaller, maybe manageable is a better word.  It feels as thoughI may be able to isolate and undo it soon.

Objectively, there has been shoulder, neck and face changes.  Yet, it is this current swelling, identical to all those "ear infections" (as diagnosed by the powers that be), that is now below the ear canal.  It, too, may be lowering toward the section tangled curtain cords within me I call the kink.

Now, it's back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment